The darkside is wonderful

Bridgestone runs better. Dark side kind of sucks after you make a few mods to the bike. Suspension upgrades ( Progressive) front and back made no sense to run the Dark-side. Besides after 120 MPH the math don't add up with the dark-side. She will start to wobble.

Destroyed my rear tyre yesterday after a spirited run. Think I will take the sport next time but I had something to prove.

If I go darkside it will need to fit in with the abs parameters for circumference

whats the best tyre combination that works on a 2012 Roadster abs .
Currently on Metzelers

NOT the Metzelers, my friend! They suck . . . huge!
IMHO - the best combo is the 240/55R 16 Exedra Max rear and a 140/75R 17 front.
More circumference difference than that will likely fault your ABS.

I also ride a 2012 R3R. I have ran many and currently an Exedra Max rear. I now run a 150/70R17 Michelin Road 5 rear, run in reverse. It has the same circumference as a 140, but more meat on the road and the Road 5 is a superlative handling sport bike tire.

I also ride a 2012 R3R. I have ran many and currently an Exedra Max rear. I now run a 150/70R17 Michelin Road 5 rear, run in reverse. It has the same circumference as a 140, but more meat on the road and the Road 5 is a superlative handling sport bike tire.

Why do you run it in reverse??

@1olbull , Show us a picture old one and well now that you have some miles on it what do you think? I was going to set up a front and rear for the bridgy battle criuser h50 while im home. Plus another exedra max rear just in case the h50's are not what they claimed.

I developed a small wobble at speeds from 40 to 90 mph, only when i let go of the handlebars, have not gone any faster, motorcycle tire, have not searched cause, any ideas where to start? do i need to go back dark?
Do the steering head bearings need to be greased and retorqued?

You run a rear tire up front? Are you crazy? Front tires go on the front. Rear on the rear.

I run a 170b Excedra Max backwards on the front of mine. :)

Back