snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Any of y'all interested in hooking up this Saturday? I'd have to go east (that's where most of you are from me) to find a half way point, which is cool with me cause I don't get out that way much. I guess the weather could be a factor, there is a chance of rain...30% I believe. Just throwing the thought out there.

I have inlaws coming in this weekend, so I'll be stuck here..

Any of y'all interested in hooking up this Saturday? I'd have to go east (that's where most of you are from me) to find a half way point, which is cool with me cause I don't get out that way much. I guess the weather could be a factor, there is a chance of rain...30% I believe. Just throwing the thought out there.

snuff,

can't do this weekend. sure would like to next though..... we sure aught to gather up and do a ride soon. :D

greg

****, Snuff I work FRI, SAT, SUN and MON'S. Now if you wanted to do it when all sane people are off, Tue, Wed or Thur I'm game.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bob:)

Bunch of pussies...Just kidding:D. Lets do try and get together some time. Maybe the Harvest Classic. (Or how about this...FINE...I'll just go ride by myself then!:rolleyes:) Bohica, you need to take that weekend off (24th/26th), it's probably been a long time since you've been to Luckenbach.

Wished I had seen this last week. I think we could have done this. Bear bailed on the Johnson Pig Roast. I wasn't surprised. Part of it was cause he thought it was going to rain all weekend. Part was due to economy. Part because he was leaving me on Tuesday to visit his family in Vegas. Since it didn't rain I am sure we could have met you.
I think I am free this weekend. Can't do more than day rides cause I have his and his dad's critters to take care of. Anyone interested?

It's my turn for excuses, I'm the pus this weekend, my plate is full. Next weekend is the Harvest Classic...Y'all come!

Was a good day for a ride! :D Will do my best to be there next Saturday. Bear should be back by then. Already ready to come home to me. Think he will be back late Wednesday or early Thursday. I am on call but pretty sure I can get someone to cover for me at least for a few hours on Saturday. Probably gonna take off again tomorrow to ride.
Snuff what route will you take next week and leaving Friday night or Saturday morning? Coming through Mason?

Back