Nice North Texas ride

What about Lithotripsy!?! Not painless but better than a knife. i have a history w stones. I feel for her.
Btw I am in the hospital too. Bad sushi. My BP got too low from dehydration our blood pressure cuff couldnt read it. Looks like I dodged another bullet. Thought I was hallucinating and finally came around enough to realize it was the lights reflecting back into my ambulance. MB saved me again.

The bad news is not able to go north this weekend

Wow Ken, glad your ok, for sure. :thumbsup:
She had lithotripsy.... For the 3rd time! Along with some other procedures I can't pronounce :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Wow Ken, glad your ok, for sure. :thumbsup:
She had lithotripsy.... For the 3rd time! Along with some other procedures I can't pronounce :thumbsdown:
Nothing worse than pain from kidney stones. The only pain I know of so intense it can cause a person to pass out.

Nothing worse than pain from kidney stones. The only pain I know of so intense it can cause a person to pass out.

She had to have a stint put in that they will remove next week but is recovering fine now. After the surgery they had a hard time getting her pain under control only to find out later that the IV was leaking out n she wasn't getting the medicine!!!!!!!

Well we're all really glad your gonna be ok. Rest up n we'll hook up soon :thumbsup:

What about Lithotripsy!?! Not painless but better than a knife. i have a history w stones. I feel for her.
Btw I am in the hospital too. Bad sushi. My BP got too low from dehydration our blood pressure cuff couldnt read it. Looks like I dodged another bullet. Thought I was hallucinating and finally came around enough to realize it was the lights reflecting back into my ambulance. MB saved me again.

The bad news is not able to go north this weekend
Good to hear you're OK. We said we'd ride the Sisters again. I'm holding you to it so stay away from sushi Best wishes to you.

She had to have a stint put in that they will remove next week but is recovering fine now. After the surgery they had a hard time getting her pain under control only to find out later that the IV was leaking out n she wasn't getting the medicine!!!!!!!

Well we're all really glad your gonna be ok. Rest up n we'll hook up soon :thumbsup:
Yep. Know all about those stints. Arŕrgh:eek:

Getting sprung this morning. It will begreat to get out of here.

Yep. Know all about those stints. Arŕrgh:eek:

Getting sprung this morning. It will begreat to get out of here.

You just look like a guy that would use sushi for it's intended purpose......... Bait! ;)
Just kiddin, I like it too - Just don't grab any from the local Stop n Go :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I bet i will be riding alone, the guys and girls looked at the forecast and they said 30 degrees is a little too cold for them at 6 am:(

Back