Hey! It's nice outside, Let's Ride

Since it's a Harley, when he asks "where are you going?" and she say's "No where special" his reply should be: "come on, I'll take you there...S L O W L Y".
Videos like that crack me up. You know there are guys that watch it that have never been on a bike and think, "wow, all I have to do is plunk down 30K for a customized bike, and that will happen to me all the time!

Will be going out for a few miles. Wana join me?
Got the kids. So posting on here is my fun for the day.

Had the usual ride to Galveston 146 so and back on 45. Stopped @ NASA Rd1 a Prouler stops right next to me on a red light. It's like an 1/8 mi to the next light. This thing is pretty. It like a swirled orange with a lot of metallic effect. Leather interior, high class convertible. Well the guy points at the light and I thumbs up. He takes off without peeling and so do I. His reaction time is better so he is more than a car away and the Beast raises her voice. I have no idea when but I decided to shift into second. If I did not have a back rest I would not stay on the bike. In leaning forward with my face on the windshield and here comes the front of the bike off the ground. Must confess that that is the first time ever I have that happen to me. Third gear and it's time to break.

We stop at the next light and the guy asks for more and I say what?

OK. Some other day.

Sorry I missed it, was down the street from you at work. I turned down weekends off about a year ago, starting to have second thoughts,a little. But riding on weekdays means less traffic on the fun roads and minimum cops. Hope to catch you next time. Is your bike Racing Green now?

There is a charity motorcycle gathering Sunday June 24 in So East Houston. Meet at 9AM in the I 45 Bomber's Restaurant parking lot. Have a taco and barhop/poker run style through the area. Ending in San Leon Top Water Grill, bear-thirty. Dyno Shoot out for 50$ 500$ for top HP. Bike trophies for several categories, including Best Rocket!
This is a good chance to remove the wind shield and go check it out. There are many nice bikes in Houston. See-ya there.
Now, where's the Pledge.

If you want to play poker run, yes. 40$. If you just want to ride I guess no. You can show @ The water grill and Dyno your bike or just hang out.

Back