Nice North Texas ride

i might be in for this one. I won't know for sure until Thursday evening.

If I do come up that way, I would probably stay in some Mt Pleasant motel Friday and Saturday nights.

D@mn, if I had room right now I'd put you up. Bad timing :(

That'd be nice - Laura has a kidney stone surgery tomorrow so I will be solo (she got the stone so she wouldn't have to admit it's too cold for her :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: - I believe Big Gun is going solo
What about Lithotripsy!?! Not painless but better than a knife. i have a history w stones. I feel for her.
Btw I am in the hospital too. Bad sushi. My BP got too low from dehydration our blood pressure cuff couldnt read it. Looks like I dodged another bullet. Thought I was hallucinating and finally came around enough to realize it was the lights reflecting back into my ambulance. MB saved me again.

The bad news is not able to go north this weekend

Last edited:
What about Lithotripsy!?! Not painless but better than a knife. i have a history w stones. I feel for her.
Btw I am in the hospital too. Bad sushi. My BP got too low from dehydration our blood pressure cuff couldnt read it. Looks like I dodged another bullet. Thought I was hallucinating and finally came around enough to realize it was the lights reflecting back into my ambulance. MB saved me again.

The bad news is not able to go north this weekend
Get better my friend, a lot of unmarked parking lots need you!:)

Back