Hey! It's nice outside, Let's Ride

Steel

Resident Coonass
Ride
2012 Roadster & 2006 Classic
Well the calcification of the plate and screw look good. But in the xrays he saw something he didn't like. Two should injections and I have to go to Physical therapy. I got him cutting in again. He seems to be a good mechanic so I'm ok with that. I got to get in for some test as I think I've had a couple TIA'S :( which could explain alot. Getting old sucks !!!!!
:D
The alternative is worse ;)

CCjon

All who wander... seeking fresh cup of coffee
Ride
2011 R3 sidecamper, GSA/EZS rig
Where the trees in color or has that passed in that area?
My bad, Fayetteville, TEXAS, near LaGrange. Lake Fayette is a cooling pond for the power plant. Fishermen tell whoppers of the bass caught there,
Oak Thicket Park has a few RV spots, cabins, screened huts, tent camping sites, covered pavilion and fishing piers.

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
My bad, Fayetteville, TEXAS, near LaGrange. Lake Fayette is a cooling pond for the power plant. Fishermen tell whoppers of the bass caught there,
Oak Thicket Park has a few RV spots, cabins, screened huts, tent camping sites, covered pavilion and fishing piers.
That's a nice day ride route.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock