Nice North Texas ride

Forgot to tell you that i will be riding the Harley with heated grips, extra large fairing and plenty of heat coming from the engine:D

Sorry to be a party pooper but I’m going to bail out on this one. Too many nice days ahead to be doing a long ride when it’s going to be this cold.

If I still had my wing I would be in but nothing but a windshield I’m too big of a ***** to want to do it. Doesn’t make sense for a day ride for me.

Sorry to be a party pooper but I’m going to bail out on this one. Too many nice days ahead to be doing a long ride when it’s going to be this cold.

If I still had my wing I would be in but nothing but a windshield I’m too big of a ***** to want to do it. Doesn’t make sense for a day ride for me.

No problem. Let's try to crank this back up later n get a few more riders from both sides of the red river..... TBC ;)

What about Lithotripsy!?! Not painless but better than a knife. i have a history w stones. I feel for her.
Btw I am in the hospital too. Bad sushi. My BP got too low from dehydration our blood pressure cuff couldnt read it. Looks like I dodged another bullet. Thought I was hallucinating and finally came around enough to realize it was the lights reflecting back into my ambulance. MB saved me again.

The bad news is not able to go north this weekend

This news sux a biggie!!! :thumbsdown:
Get well SOON, Ken! :inlove

Back