Riders Association of Texas/Triumph (RATT)

I have 4 members already, me, my wife, my son and my daughter, the dog is the prospect for now:D

No, no, no, no............ Not talkin bout no M/C o_O
I was noticing on the Lone Star Riders group in the user groups that there used to be sum activity on it but none recently.
Figured since Tejas is probably gonna hafta Secede & become it's own Republic again that we made need to start a Rocket "Preppers group" :laugh:
Never been in a M/C although I would like to be a 69 %'r
Meggscan, you Okie's can ride down & get in this group too. Don't I still owe you a tank of gas & a round of tequila shots ;)
But don't get no ideas about the 69 %'r thing..................:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Rick, you can't come if your gonna be drivin a cage to Diana :whitstling:

North Fort Worth here (Keller)...interested in riding occasionally, but have a very busy schedule. Can't commit to anything more than that right now...

I was noticing on the Lone Star Riders group in the user groups that there used to be sum activity on it but none recently.
Figured since Tejas is probably gonna hafta Secede & become it's own Republic again that we made need to start a Rocket "Preppers group" :laugh:
Meggscan, you Okie's can ride down & get in this group too. Don't I still owe you a tank of gas & a round of tequila shots ;)
But don't get no ideas about the 69 %'r thing..................:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I am an adopted Okie, i even have an Okie accent when i speak Spanish, and i look Indian, can i ride with the Comanches??

Ha Ha, you're probly more Comanche than me, I got a leetle bit of Comanche (but mostly just like to say it cuz it sounds tuff ;)) - I've had more people ask me if i'm Meggscan cuz my hide is so dark :laugh: :laugh: :cautious:

I'm really just a mongrel

I am not driving I am flying. But I am sure there is an Eagle Rider in Dallas I can rent a bike from.

Back