Time for a Texas Roll Call

I fish Lake Tyler a lot
Really nice place. We stayed in the Cabins on the lake and did a little fishing with the grandkids. I was really impressed with Whitehouse and the Pirates (Crandall) football stadiums. They blew anything California has out of the water. Sports was huge when I lived in Fort Walton Beach, Florida and after seeing the 95 kids on a Jr Varsity team on the awesome fields I quickly realized football is still HUGE around your parts. The JR Varsity games were packed. You Texas folks should be proud, I really liked it there. Go Wildcats! 🏈 :thumbsup:

Bringing back the Dead thread.

I'm in simonton, tx. Just a bit past Katy fulshear. Anyone near the Katy/fulshear or in Houston that want to meet up and ride let me know.

Anyone still riding here in the DFW area? I am here working for a while and looking for people to ride with.

Any good local shops to work on a 2022 Rocket?

Thanks for that. Triump's website rated them fairly well (I assume by customer feedback). If you had an issue with them, feel free to DM me with the details. I'll probably be working in the DFW area for the next year or two, so semi-permanent. The one in Plano is closer to me than the other 2.

Thanks for that. Triump's website rated them fairly well (I assume by customer feedback). If you had an issue with them, feel free to DM me with the details. I'll probably be working in the DFW area for the next year or two, so semi-permanent. The one in Plano is closer to me than the other 2.

It was closer to me too. If you want to leave it for 6 months, parked out in the rain, use them. They've tried to double charge, charge for things not done, not done things already paid for, installed factory accessories incorrectly time after time, scratched almost every panel and nothing but denial, excuses, and promises. After leaving my engine 2 quarts low on the last service (complimentary service for my troubles) I'm done with them.

It was closer to me too. If you want to leave it for 6 months, parked out in the rain, use them. They've tried to double charge, charge for things not done, not done things already paid for, installed factory accessories incorrectly time after time, scratched almost every panel and nothing but denial, excuses, and promises. After leaving my engine 2 quarts low on the last service (complimentary service for my troubles) I'm done with them.
Wow, good to know. I'll steer clear of them. A little inconvenience of a longer ride would far outweigh the issues you had.

Interesting scores. I looked in my area and the dealer I use was all 5 stars across the board. The other dealer 50 miles way was also all categories 5 star. I have heard nothing but bad things about the one 50 miles away (Elk Grove) and to stay clear from different folks using the dealer near me although it has been a few years since I heard anything negative. Maybe they are under new ownerships. Just seems strange both are 5 stars in all categories. Maybe take the ratings with a grain of salt and a touch of skepticism. :thumbsup:

Back