Time for a Texas Roll Call

EasTexRIII

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III
Man, I have noticed there are a bunch of "fokes" on here from Tejas!
I met a guy 2 weeks ago at a M/C store in Plano that had a new touring, he told me his brother has a roadster & so far, I haven't seen them on here (I did turn him on to this forum)
A lot of you Texians are not putting your location on your Avatar so it is not being noticed as much that there are so many from Texas.
I bet if we get an official roll call we might even out number the OZzie's! ;)
Come on Steers.......... And queers :eek: (I wanted to be first. Knew it would happen, you smart a$$es) - Sound off

Man, I have noticed there are a bunch of "fokes" on here from Tejas!
I met a guy 2 weeks ago at a M/C store in Plano that had a new touring, he told me his brother has a roadster & so far, I haven't seen them on here (I did turn him on to this forum)
A lot of you Texians are not putting your location on your Avatar so it is not being noticed as much that there are so many from Texas.
I bet if we get an official roll call we might even out number the OZzie's! ;)
Come on Steers.......... And queers :eek: (I wanted to be first. Knew it would happen, you smart a$$es) - Sound off

I've seen two Rockets on the road since I bought mine.

I've seen two Rockets on the road since I bought mine.

Really?, I got mine Feb 2015 - met a guy at a petro station in Chandler that has one, he lives in Athens. Saw another going down the hiway thru Brownsboro. And a touring in Plano. I knew I was a chick magnet, but didn't realize I am also a Rocket magnet o_O
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited:
I don't see many Triumphs at all. :(

Thinking about dealer locations in N. TX.
I think there are three on the east side of the I35 corridor and only one that would count as maybe being on the west side.
It would be interesting to see the demographics of where Triumph owners live relative to dealer locations.

Just down the street from Maelstrom in Watauga (Fort Worth), I saw a Red Rocket in Roanoke (10 miles north of here) last week intersection of hwy's 377 and 170 was not where I could catch the guy and talk.

I don't see many Triumphs at all. :(

Thinking about dealer locations in N. TX.
I think there are three on the east side of the I35 corridor and only one that would count as maybe being on the west side.
It would be interesting to see the demographics of where Triumph owners live relative to dealer locations.

Eurosport in Fort Worth is the only close one I know of.

I'm in McKinney (just north of Dallas) and I met an 07 standard rider recently who's out of Valley View, which is right on I35 about 60 miles north of Dallas. I told him about this site but don't think he's on yet.

Mark Dunn

Back