side views of the TFC R3

Modified Rocket 3.jpg
Modified Rocket.jpg

Taking a cue from TAL, here is my crude attempt at adding a rear fender to the TFC Rocket. Gives you an idea of what I think the production bike might look like.

Someone with more experience in PAINT should be able to create a better rendition of a fendered Rocket.

Last edited:
+I like the #1 Gregger's a bit better, more the traditional Triumph lines. Now how about the engine specs, weight, etc, May 1st, hmmm, what are they going to know in 53 days they don't already know?

I've not seen it mentioned in any of the other threads, but...

Triumph is extending their partnership with Arrow Exhaust on the TFC. That means it most likely already has high flow cats. Without a redesign in header AND cans, you're not getting a lot more hp by swapping them out.

The other side of that, the non TFC models will come with more restrictive exhaust, producing less power, and may not match the 2300cc.

*Edit* And another item, My '19 Street Triple has a high flow cat built directly into the header and a cat box underneath. If they continue that practice, it will require the header be changed to increase power

Been reading about the same. Believe the 2500cc will be a power horse but it will require time for the aftermarket support to catch up. Plus from the looks of it it will require even more money to make improvements. Bright side is the stock suspension is vastly improved over previous Rockets. Time will tell. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Considering the lack of luggage or a back seat to put luggage on. I guess its a spunky trailer queen for rides that require distance. Hopefully they will figure that out. Otherwise I still see myself on a supercharged 1400 kawasaki first at least it can tour.

On motorcycle news - they are saying it will remain 2.3 - don't shoot the messenger - That's what they published.

My thinking is away lighter bike. We already know the tyre size is the same (Avon Cobra Chrome) so from that the bike is shorter. They are talking 180hp and lots more torque so a whole new generation motor...look at the left side and see where the oil filler cap is located...its a different motor i'm pretty sure....I'm really just thinking out loud. The concept bike will have at least one follow up model, hopefully two, you dont just build a concept bike and toss the plans in the bin. This will have been on the drawing board for a few years now so Triumph will have had a dedicated team on it.. Look at what Triumph have been doing with their other models and new motors...it's an exciting period and we are lucky enough to be witnessing it's growth. I am soooo looking forward to seeing the bike in the flesh and learning what it has for us.....what will it sound like when its leaving and climbing thru the gears!!! CANT F*CKIN WAIT!!
P.S. Triumph have already told the world its 2.5 and 180hp.

Back