side views of the TFC R3

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
A few things of interest there...oil filler cap...water filler cap...footrest....something behind that?....looks like its about 7 and a half feet long......the "bearclaw' for want of a better word, appears to be vented just behind the front/side allowing air into the throttle bodies so maybe there is a large air filter in behind..?
rocket_tfc__002.jpg

rocket_tfc__003.jpg

Last edited:
I think the new Rocket will look stunning once fully dressed. The naked backside doesn't do much for me. To each his own. Can't wait for May 1st to see the new Roadster:)

Hoopla

Needs a whole new arse end...I'm a liitle sad that it's been 'modernised'
I would say more yuppized big question will it be as powerful as the 2300cc(remember guys bigger does not mean more power) will the ECU be tamper proof? will someone make an after market exhaust, questions questions

I see te still think the bike reacts better with the front axle centerline above the rear. Bummer. Looks the three bolt exhaust headers verse the two bolt now. Good thing imo.

Still not quite convinced will have to see engine specs. And the price.

I would say more yuppized big question will it be as powerful as the 2300cc(remember guys bigger does not mean more power) will the ECU be tamper proof? will someone make an after market exhaust, questions questions

Couple years ago they said 170 hp.
ECU?
My bet is aftermarket will be sh!t. Production of 750. Parts for our bikes were drying up before they were off the floor, and now nothing.

I do not remember that rear fender thingy. Don't like that part.

Waiting to see if they introduce a Touring version. Coming up on my first year with my 2014 R3T. Love the bike. Still more mods to do. In no hurry for a new one.

Back