side views of the TFC R3

This will have been on the drawing board for a few years now so Triumph will have had a dedicated team on it..
Well you would expect so! - BUT! - I do know how cheap some "Expo" models actually are and how ready some mfrs have been with regard to real R&D costs of even quite (on paper) innovative models. It cost them later in huge recall ops. I hope the former is true.

Inkedrocket_tfc__003_LI.jpg
needs a tail tidy

That is a nappy @Tal (Diaper for you foreigners);):D

Nice pics . Will look better after a few years of evolution. Even the Diavel which it is chasing is going through design refinements since it is such an ugly brute of a thing. Really hoping for a nice sports touring version 3 or 4 years down the road.

Might not have to wait that long...just sayin...:rolleyes:
Yep 12-18 months for new model and then some time for design to stabilize . My rocket 3 and 016 Trophy combined are about same price as the new bike is likely to be and are a great combination so I can wait a bit... honest..... I think ... ;-)

We will all be alot wiser after the 1st of May....
Went for a small tikitour ride with my best buddy today...he has a 2015 Triumph Storm...we just did a circuit...stopped had a pie and a cappuccino and rode the long way home. It was brilliant!...Feeling the pull of the big triple under me and the smoothness of it is very satisfying....i can wait..!

I heard the wheelbase is 300mm shorter (12" for you imperialists)? If so how much smaller will it be overall? I like the size of the bike now as if fits my 6'4" frame quite well. It may be a bit cramped I'm thinking, there's only so much you can reduce the wheelbase by changing the fork angle etc. It may be a great bike but its not for me if its a weiner.

Good job on the rear mudguard changes too guys.

Also is the rear single sided shaft drive derived from the 1200 Adventurer? looks very similar to me.

Back