Views on my 2020 GT a few months in

I went Triumph luggage due to minimal brackets.. was also looking at the Hepco c bow system may want to check it out as an alternate.
Had a look at the Hepco & Becker luggage - it is even smaller than the Triumph stuff, at only 12L a side. I will have to save up for the Corbin stuff, or hope that someone else does some reasonable hard cases in future. Come on Givi...

Had a look at the Hepco & Becker luggage - it is even smaller than the Triumph stuff, at only 12L a side. I will have to save up for the Corbin stuff, or hope that someone else does some reasonable hard cases in future. Come on Givi...
I used the Hepco and Becker mounting hardware and bags from a Heritage. Bags are quite a bit bigger than stock.

Attachments

• Rockey 4.jpg
    Rockey 4.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 55
I used the Hepco and Becker mounting hardware and bags from a Heritage. Bags are quite a bit bigger than stock.
That looks a great solution. Can you tell me exactly what cases those are as I cannot find them on the H&B site - can you share a link please? Are they fitted to the C-Bow brackets? I see you have the Corbin fairing too (and seat). How do you rate the fairing? Do you also have the stereo option fitted, and if so is it any good? Your bike is probably exactly the spec I would like. I have the same colour. Many thanks.

That looks a great solution. Can you tell me exactly what cases those are as I cannot find them on the H&B site - can you share a link please? Are they fitted to the C-Bow brackets? I see you have the Corbin fairing too (and seat). How do you rate the fairing? Do you also have the stereo option fitted, and if so is it any good? Your bike is probably exactly the spec I would like. I have the same colour. Many thanks.
I ordered the H&B C-Bow brackets for the Rocket GT.
The Bags are actually the Harley Davidson Bags for the newer Heritage Softail . I bought a used set from a guy. Had to drill out one sleeve on the brackets to attach the bags.
Love the Corbin Fairing - I use the 16" Freedom windshield. The Corbin fairing uses the FLH 1996-2013 Freedom shields for the Electraglide.
No Stereo

I ordered the H&B C-Bow brackets for the Rocket GT.
The Bags are actually the Harley Davidson Bags for the newer Heritage Softail . I bought a used set from a guy. Had to drill out one sleeve on the brackets to attach the bags.
Love the Corbin Fairing - I use the 16" Freedom windshield. The Corbin fairing uses the FLH 1996-2013 Freedom shields for the Electraglide.
No Stereo
Great thanks. One more question, do the Heritage bags fit with the standard registration plate hanger and indicators (which I have). It looks from the photo that you have a tail tidy fitted from the look of the indicators.

Great thanks. One more question, do the Heritage bags fit with the standard registration plate hanger and indicators (which I have). It looks from the photo that you have a tail tidy fitted from the look of the indicators.
Yes they do. I have the Corbin rear tail installed as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0205 (1).jpg
    IMG_0205 (1).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27
Back