Product review - BLU TPMS

I just discovered there are TPMs made by Garmin compatible with my (new last summer) Zumo 590 - $64.00 on Amazon.
Ordered a pair

EDIT:
OOPS, premature shopulation!
I pulled the trigger too quick. Discovered the price twas only for one unit and it does not give the temp.
Sure would have been nice to have the tire dope displayed in plain view on my Zumo rather than having to stop & operate my cell.
Oh well, my Fobo still works well . . .

Amigo,
What did you do to the suspension?
I thought twas clutch, wheel & head bearings, brakes . . .
Was there more?
Got the progressive springs in the front installed. Have had them since i bought the 444's for the back. Went in with 7 weight oil but #amn what a difference. So much better handling. No more dives and smooth. Really impressed. GEE MOM no leaks. Was kind of worried that i had a leak in the left front fork but do not. Yes we made a few changes to the motor while she was down. All good. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hey NOW!
I just discovered they also offer an internal system.
BUT - I can not find any information on their site regarding differences or which is most accurate.
I likey the internal, outta sight aspect and if I can find more information, I may do a switch next tire change(s).
Kewl! I've been thinking of the new internal sensors . It would be cool to find one that connected to a dash gauge.

Kewl! I've been thinking of the new internal sensors . It would be cool to find one that connected to a dash gauge.
OK - A caveat.

I had a TPMS that came with a dash gauge. Came recommended by my neighbour who is pretty "anal" about gadgets. Actually I still have it - in a box somewhere.

With the "gauge" off the bike - Brilliant - But with all the METAL that R3's have between the rim and the bars - the Wireless signal simply did not get through with any reliability - unless it could bounce off a wall (which meant on the road it was near useless). Think I would rather buy a decent compressor with a GOOD dial.

hey all,
thought i'd share my experience with what i think is a pretty good buy.
BLU TPMS is a tire pressure and temperature monitoring system...

Thanks for sharing. I've wondered about these systems. Be sure to let us know how it holds up.
-MIG

Found another cheap Bluetooth phone display version. Maybe more capable in connecting to other devices have not read it through yet.
Price:
US $35.61
Approximately AU $48.64
Free postage.
TPMS Explosion-proof Tire Real-time Monitor Tire Pressure&Temperature Leak Alarm 7387937257688 | eBay

wow, if this isn't an example of blatant product ripoff, i don't know what is. this is an almost exact copy of the original BLU TPMS i purchased some months ago.
regardless, i found out some disappointing info after purchasing the original version and using it on a trip. the tire pressure and temp only displays after the device has been in motion at 12 mph or more. in other words, you can't walk up to your bike, check the app for tire pressure and then make the decision to correct tire pressure or go on with your ride. to me, that's the whole point of a tire pressure check. do it BEFORE you ride. i don't want to find out AFTER i've left the house and my compressor that my tires need air. the system works great during a ride and after you've stopped from a ride. small consolation.
i have removed the devices from the tire schrader valves and gone back to using an old style gauge.
sigh........

I was thinking the same. Is nothing sacred anymore with the Chinese?...apparently not! As far as bluetooth, I bought one of the originals (called FOBO) and I can check the tire pressure before I ride.

Back