Product review - BLU TPMS

Hey NOW!
I just discovered they also offer an internal system.
BUT - I can not find any information on their site regarding differences or which is most accurate.
I likey the internal, outta sight aspect and if I can find more information, I may do a switch next tire change(s).

@thorin...looks very similar to the one I use, FoboBike which @1olbull turned me onto. Yours is a little cheaper tho. The value to me is it makes it easier and quicker to check the air before a ride which I might not do each ride if I didn't have it. (I know...thats stupid, dangerous and lazy). Thanks for sharing.

I think that’s what attracted me to this equipment. There’s been many times I knew I should’ve checked the tire pressure but didn’t.
I also think it would be interesting to see internal air temperatures and how they react to different riding conditions.

I think that’s what attracted me to this equipment. There’s been many times I knew I should’ve checked the tire pressure but didn’t.
I also think it would be interesting to see internal air temperatures and how they react to different riding conditions.

The temperature reading are indeed very interesting!
I was surprised at how much it changed in over 100° temps versus 80° to 90° temps.
It climbed high enough that I have actually let air out!

I got one of these 6 mths ago use it on all my vehicles on the same day with cold tyres does 4 bikes and 3 cars once every 2 weeks or so and only need to charge it maybe every 2 months.

I got one of these 6 mths ago use it on all my vehicles on the same day with cold tyres does 4 bikes and 3 cars once every 2 weeks or so and only need to charge it maybe every 2 months.

What is that, Roscoe?

I have a Garmin Zumo 395. I also got the tire pressure sensors that work with it to tell me the tire pressure. I check it before a ride and while riding. I check at least once a week to see if I need air.

Regarding the accuracy of the digital device versus a regular air gauge, I have an Accu-Gage EZ - Air Tire Gauge by G. H. Meiser. I have used one for years, and just replaced it because the pin which depresses the valve stem broke off. There is about a 2.5 psi difference between the Zumo reading and the Accu-Gage reading, with the Accu-Gage being the higher of the two. At the moment, I am believing the Zumo reading over the Accu-Gage because the Accu-Gage reading has the possibility of under inflating the tires.

Which one should I believe? Just split the difference?

Wow. Guess i'm not with it. Still like to check the tire pressure weekly and if out on the road the bike starts to act a little funny suspension wise we check the tires. Someday may get there with the gadgets but in no big hurry.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You are young, Grasshopper . . .
and have no hair!

BTW & just FYI -
I have four portable air compressors:
The best one is a 2 stage 12V I carry in my Jeep, too large for a MC

The best small unit I carry with me on the motor is the Cycle Pump
CyclePump

Next is the mini electric:

The first one I bought for the motor & it SUX huge is the Dyna plug

Last edited:
Yea but I got one $ell of a great running bike. Just got back from a test ride love it. Can tell the difference in suspension. Clutch is a bit stiffer but grabs. Very happy camper now if i only had some good brakes. (NEXT WEEK):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yea but I got one $ell of a great running bike. Just got back from a test ride love it. Can tell the difference in suspension. Clutch is a bit stiffer but grabs. Very happy camper now if i only had some good brakes. (NEXT WEEK):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Amigo,
What did you do to the suspension?
I thought twas clutch, wheel & head bearings, brakes . . .
Was there more?

Back