Flipmeisters Signature Products...

MIG

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
I see Flipmeisters is still around. Flipmeisters Specialty Products

The stainless steel radiator inserts caught my eye. Though I have a '14 touring, I'm looking at the R3 Standard version as I like the "2300". Can I safely assume the radiators are the same?

Who's used their handlebar wiring clamps? Any issues? They are currently out of stock of the 'machined all over version'; but hopefully that's temporary.

-MIG

I see Flipmeisters is still around. Flipmeisters Specialty Products

The stainless steel radiator inserts caught my eye. Though I have a '14 touring, I'm looking at the R3 Standard version as I like the "2300". Can I safely assume the radiators are the same?

Who's used their handlebar wiring clamps? Any issues? They are currently out of stock of the 'machined all over version'; but hopefully that's temporary.

-MIG

Send flip an email, he will answer all your questions. Might be a little slow on a response though. But he will respond.
The handlebar wirings clamps have been out of stock as long as I can remember. He does not update his website very often. You need to talk to him!

Send flip an email, he will answer all your questions. Might be a little slow on a response though. But he will respond.
The handlebar wirings clamps have been out of stock as long as I can remember. He does not update his website very often. You need to talk to him!

Good deal! Thanks for the feedback; I will... making sure there's no issues with the added wiring of the heated grips.
-MIG

I installed his brake line clams as well as the handlebar cable clamps on my 2007 Classic and they are first rate.

And yes, so is his leather dressing. I use it on jackets and my truck leather seat. My wife took a can when we visited our daughter and used it on her old leather couch. The leather was extremely dry and it made it look really nice. Just used it on our leather couch.

And I agree with you Michael on the rad insert. And the price has gone down quite a bit.

Back