Anybody heard of SPAAN products (backrests and such) ?

Tbone

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster 2008 Not So Standard 2006 Carpenter
Anybody heard of SPAAN products? They make backrests etc., saw them on ebay. If so, what is the quality?

Looks good but do the make the different mud guard covers to fit over the back rest. If not then you might as well tack weld anything you want on her and call it good. :)

Anybody heard of SPAAN products? They make backrests etc., saw them on ebay. If so, what is the quality?
Ask @barbagris

Eurobikes - Motorcycle clothing, parts & accesories store
Founded in 1989 in Madrid by Jacinto Casa as Tecnoimport SL, it has become a benchmark in the world of custom customization.

SPAAN product with denomination of origin 100% Spanish, from its beginnings in 1989 in Madrid as an importer to the present as a manufacturer and designer of custom motorcycle products, SPAAN is on track to become the leader in the Spanish market in this type of accessories.

Seen lots on mid range Japanese and Chinese/Korean bikes. Can't say I've looked very closely though as I am not in the market for "glitzy bits".
They are iirc more towards the cheap and cheerful end of the market. To be expected if their target audience is not going to pay oodles.
Can't recall seeing rusty ones, but then most are on clean bikes and where I live is a pretty decent "low rust risk" climate.

Mehhhh, looks kinda cheap. Think I will stay away from that. Anybody know where I can get a good one>

Mehhhh, looks kinda cheap. Think I will stay away from that. Anybody know where I can get a good one>
Have you checked with Triumph if there are some OEM available? I am looking myself and will be talking to Triumph today.

Back