Better enjoy them. If Georgia is right about the ASAE Noise Standards, your Preds will become a coat rack and your stock pipes will be back on.

Preds won't cut 75 - 80 Db @ 50 feet. Come to think of it, neither will Jardine's or Tors.

Knowing the current state of government we have in this country now, I can see the States withhoilding your validation sticker without a certified noise test.

jeep, you're such a silly ****.. you are aware of this correct.. let's see you went from 125 stock to 157 by adding tors... so since perds gained 27 over tors with preds.. wow.. with your "tuner" you'd be at 184 with preds ... outstanding for a na bike... gain of 60 hp ... that tuner of yours must really be good... or else you just simply dont know ****

jeep, you're such a silly ****.. you are aware of this correct.. let's see you went from 125 stock to 157 by adding tors... so since perds gained 27 over tors with preds.. wow.. with your "tuner" you'd be at 184 with preds ... outstanding for a na bike... gain of 60 hp ... that tuner of yours must really be good... or else you just simply dont know ****

So if I add the predator and keep the TORS will I have more then just the weight on my back? ;):D:D:D

What's up your butt?
Leaving off a few facts aren't we? Cat delete...Tors....triple K&N's....Tuned by experienced tuner with Tune Boy....not stock with just TORS.;) 2007 Classic numbers substantiated by TWO different dyno's. :)

Oh that's right nothing can even come close to the $2000 Preds :eek: Hey to each their own. On my Harley the 2 into 1 using a Super Trapp muffler design picked up over 10 foot pounds of torque and 1 horse over the best Screamin Eagle pipes.

Last edited:
Numbers with TORS, K&N, etc. 137HP 147TQ

Numbers with Predators, K&N, etc. 145HP 146TQ

I feel this dyno reports on the low side. I was expecting

a higher number. Will have a final run done after loading

the full tune.

So you got a 6% increase in peak HP?

Finally got my Super Trapp competition end cap and disc's. Original shipment with Predator pipes were somehow misplaced. Results have been excellent takes away the high pitch bark and replaces it with a lower growl of a big block. Can also be ridden through town without the constable checking you out. Sounds great Performs great
must be a Predator Pipe system, love it.

CAVOK

Back