Oil tank embellisher?

What does your oil tank embellisher say?

• Total voters
I wonder is someone started machining exact replicas of the discontinued accessory, would Triumph's lawyers get their panties in a bunch over it?

I have a batwing, highway bars and saddle bags, maybe that confuses people. I've gotten "What kind of Harley is that" more than once. One time I got "Harley Triumph? Is that a new model?"

Someone (a Harley rider) once asked me "What is that?" When I told him it was a Triumph, he asked, "really, who makes that?"

I'd be looking for a 140ci embellisher if they were available as well.

The 140,cubic inch one was what I wanted but had to settle for the Rocket III one. It actually looks pretty good on the bike and Rocket III is nowhere else on the bike.

The 140,cubic inch one was what I wanted but had to settle for the Rocket III one. It actually looks pretty good on the bike and Rocket III is nowhere else on the bike.

Yea but triumph is everywhere on the bike!!

I was thinking, take everything triumph off the bike and just have 140ci on the tank, stealth look!

So, what does everyone's oil tank embellisher say? Mine's got "140 Cubic Inches" on it, but I live in Canada so nobody has any idea what that means. I kind of wish I could find one that says 2,300cc instead. What do you have on yours?

I'm Canadian and now I'm embarrassed. It's nice the way you can speak for all Canadians..... Here is a solution for ya, grab a crayon and cross out 140 and write in 2300..... Then with the use of a sock puppet you can explain to all us simple folk the difference....

Back