Oil tank embellisher?

What does your oil tank embellisher say?

• Total voters
So, what does everyone's oil tank embellisher say? Mine's got "140 Cubic Inches" on it, but I live in Canada so nobody has any idea what that means. I kind of wish I could find one that says 2,300cc instead. What do you have on yours?

Oil-Tank-Embellisher-140-cubic-inches.jpg

If you wanna swap for a fuel injection one im game. I know, I know, but you cant blame a fella for trying!:whitstling:

Mine came with 2300 cc on it, I have 140 cubic inches on now, I still have the old 2300 cc.

Mine says TOURING for now... I originally wanted the 140 CUBIC IN but could not find one. Tallking with Lonnie at RAA X, I have decided to personnalize mine after all and get one that says BRAHMA in the TRIUMPH script they us to spell Triumph with the lower arc coming from the R and flowing through the A. I know it will be exactly what I want for the bike. :cool:

Mine came with 2300 cc on it, I have 140 cubic inches on now, I still have the old 2300 cc.
I'll be in Dunnville in June, a short ride away from you, I'll buy it if you want to unload it. And come for a visit too. Only so much of visiting the in law and that side of the family for an extended period of time lol.

Back