New 2019 Rocket III model

I was told at Triumph dealership that they where only given three Rockets this year and sold them,0nly to ask for more and Triumph would not send them anymore
He thinks Triumph is either going to stop producing the Rocket or there working on a new 2019 Rocket.
So we will see

IMG_0159.JPG A friend of mine just emailed my a picture of the new 2019 rocket III model it is going to be a muscle cruiser based on the touring model I think that the name they are thinking of giving it is the Bruiser .

that looks no different than a touring with jardine headers

My dealer who went to some dealers meeting in England in October where they wheeled a 2019 prototype across the stage rather quickly. He said a TFT dash, single sided swingarm and was told traction control. He had no other info when I started questioning him about 6 speed, bigger motor, factory cruise etc. Don't think he was making this chit up, but we will see.

I've seen the fuzzy pictures...my dealer confirms it's a thing but is mum on details. I opined it would need a touring version, he agreed, but perhaps because he knows I would buy only that.

So if what you say is "True" then Triumph have kitted the 2019 out with Jardine headers and cans (Which by the way arnt made any more) along with a 'Corbin' seat...not a Triumph seat,..fog and spot lights also...and different rims than what the prototype we all saw on the recent unveiling of some new model trumpies..
Id'e say either your cobber or even both of you have been hoovering up bigtime!!!
If that makes you see a brand new Rocket 3 completely different to what we are all used to seeing...then it must be good S**t!

Back