New 2019 Rocket III model

Well if Triumph does come out with something new I hope it like a 6 cylinder 2.5 and have 3 headers on each side going into two exhaust on both sides.
And come out with a semetrical gas tank and a more smaller radiator:)
We should keep it going and see what othe people would like to see if a new Rocket did come out :)

Ok you guys I went to my dealer and I know the manager he went to England and they wouldn’t let them see the new Rocket because they didn’t want any pictures taken so they had a virtual to look around bike.
So he took a picture of the bill board.
He said it looks like the Ducati Diavel, and looking at picture it does he’s not sure if it is the Same engine or bigger and possible it could get some changes.
2019 Triumph Rocket.

Attachments

• A62DFC89-A048-44A5-8206-AE837BB74006.jpeg
    A62DFC89-A048-44A5-8206-AE837BB74006.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 1
Ok you guys I went to my dealer and I know the manager he went to England and they wouldn’t let them see the new Rocket because they didn’t want any pictures taken so they had a virtual to look around bike.
So he took a picture of the bill board.
He said it looks like the Ducati Diavel, and looking at picture it does he’s not sure if it is the Same engine or bigger and possible it could get some changes.
2019 Triumph Rocket.

On Facebook Rocket 3 owners...there is a recording of the presentation taken from the audience...doesn’t tell you or show you anymore than you’ve seen....at this point it’s a tease...

In a world of "Fake News" and now a picture is only worth "999 words". One would still ponder what a 2019 Rocket 3 would look like.... If they making one that is. Lets hope for a updated Grand Rocket. Godspeed

Attachments

• Rocket 3 pic.jpg
    Rocket 3 pic.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Rocket 3 pic0.jpg
    Rocket 3 pic0.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Rocket 3 pic1.jpg
    Rocket 3 pic1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
In a world of "Fake News" and now a picture is only worth "999 words". One would still ponder what a 2019 Rocket 3 would look like.... If they making one that is. Lets hope for a updated Grand Rocket. Godspeed

And a 6th gear in the tranny that starts out where 5th ends now.

Back