New 2019 Rocket III model

That pictures of that Rocket I think is very well done.
The last picture of Rocket I believe a few years back was a proto type of a Rocket coming out? Which it did not.
I kind of like it not sure why Triumph doesn’t do something like that something different but nice.
It takes nothing to copy. If they wanted it slimmer and look like a Ducati then they should of put at least a slite twist in looks.

And not made of cheese!
A detent solution that lasts.
Yes, and sadly it looks like my 2017 going back to triumph with shifting issues that cant seem to be resolved. The shifting detents seem to change with heat and sometimes feels light instead of the normal cluck when shifting. I have also had it lock out of natural and first gear, than when it cools it functions fine. I don't know if I will get another rocket but I sure love the bike. If we could mate the Rocket engine to the 2019 Goldwing transmissions what a wonderful world it would be. Oh, it also needs cruise control. Godsped

The shifting detents seem to change with heat and sometimes feels light instead of the normal cluck when shifting.
The detents won't alter with heat - but the selector arms might if they're a bit warped and the selector drums could be slightly off spec or incorrectly shimmed.

The detents won't alter with heat - but the selector arms might if they're a bit warped and the selector drums could be slightly off spec or incorrectly shimmed.
Thanks for the info. Do you think either of those could cause neutral and first gear to disappear. it's like second is the last gear going down and it will shift up correctly but stops at second going down. You can repeat the shifts with the same results intill the bike sits for awile. let the bike cool and the gears start working again??? truly bazar, I know when I tell people this they think I am off my Rocket!!! thanks again

Last edited:
Here's a bazaar thought...I know the clutch on the Rocket must be out to the max if you have different settings...number 5..they don't like being in so as you can reach it easier...you gotta have it all the way out...

Here's a bazaar thought...I know the clutch on the Rocket must be out to the max if you have different settings...number 5..they don't like being in so as you can reach it easier...you gotta have it all the way out...

Well, the dealer first though that as well so a new clutch handle was put on and clutch adjusted. But lets assume your thought is correct... what role would that play in preventing the trans from shifting below second when all the upper gears work correctly? Thanks for pondering my enigma... Godspeed

Back