More cheap plastic crap

Sounds like turn signals are the least of your worries with a list like that.

They aren't a priority...yet. Still, they ARE **** ugly AND cheap, plastic crap, after all; they will eventually need to go into the trash can where they belong;)

From Skull Enterprises I'm having a custom clutch cover cast with one of his realistic skulls protruding for my VTX. Maybe something akin for my truck as well:D His **** is extremely cool and well made. My skull headlight is thick, billet, polished aluminum and weighs well over 4 pounds!!! His accessories are built to outlast even Gadhafi!

What do you think of a heavy duty clutch? Barnett?

I like the idea of stock plates with Barnett springs, that will be my choice when it comes time.

Scott says "I wonder if anyone has a 100% stock Rocket?"
For the 6 years I run on German and French Rocket meeting I hardly never
see stock Rocket ! And more : inside a meeting I NEVER saw 2 looklike Rockets !

They aren't a priority...yet. Still, they ARE **** ugly AND cheap, plastic crap, after all; they will eventually need to go into the trash can where they belong;)

From Skull Enterprises I'm having a custom clutch cover cast with one of his realistic skulls protruding for my VTX. Maybe something akin for my truck as well:D His **** is extremely cool and well made. My skull headlight is thick, billet, polished aluminum and weighs well over 4 pounds!!! His accessories are built to outlast even Gadhafi!

What do you think of a heavy duty clutch? Barnett?

Dracul
After visiting Skull Enterprises website I wasn't sure which accessories would fit on my R3T, so I sent them an Email, the response I got was that the Headlight, License frame, signals, axle caps and mirrors will fit my Triumph. The rest are for Harleys and some parts can be modified to fit.
Have you had any fit problems with the accessories you've ordered?
I'm looking at the headlight and the Mirrors,
Thanks
jim

Dracul
After visiting Skull Enterprises website I wasn't sure which accessories would fit on my R3T, so I sent them an Email, the response I got was that the Headlight, License frame, signals, axle caps and mirrors will fit my Triumph. The rest are for Harleys and some parts can be modified to fit.
Have you had any fit problems with the accessories you've ordered?
I'm looking at the headlight and the Mirrors,
Thanks
jim

The headlight I have on my VTX; check my pictures. The new derby cover is a bit too massive for modification to my X I'm afraid. It won't go on the R3 anywhere. His products are extremely robustly made and will probably outlast the bikes they are affixed to!!! The skull headlight is totally off the proverbial chain! It looks great on ANY bike it's applied to. He makes a black powder coated one and another dude at Skullman, gives the skulls additional treatments...such as black chrome. This week I'm picking up some skull turn signals, a skull hitch for my truck and heavy duty skull mandible front pegs from SE!!! Don't know about the mirrors (not on my bike) but they look solid and well made.

Wow... I didn't realize HOW cheap the turn signals are! I lost a screw in one of my back ones today. ONLY 1 SCREW holds the lens to the plastic housing. The other screw only goes to the backing for the light bulb!.. :)

Hmmmm... My neighbor down the road has a Bonnie with the same turn signals. Wonder if he would notice?... lol

rip the suckers off and into the shreader with 'em!

Wow... I didn't realize HOW cheap the turn signals are! I lost a screw in one of my back ones today. ONLY 1 SCREW holds the lens to the plastic housing. The other screw only goes to the backing for the light bulb!.. :)

Hmmmm... My neighbor down the road has a Bonnie with the same turn signals. Wonder if he would notice?... lol

Gotta get past this ****...
Ya see, just too **** much CHEAP PLASTIC CRAP ON THE ROCKET 3!!!!!:rolleyes:

Back