Leather embellishers

The factory studded A9528007 and plain unstudded A9528006 versions are still available as New Old Stock at some dealers and eBay etc.
They are intended for Tourings only and have a little fitted leather pouch on the back that fits over a steel plate that attaches to the center windscreen strap bolt with bolts to fix that plate to the bag. I bought one to see if I could fit it to my 2010 Roadster screen.

The instruction fitting manual is A9900317

The studded versions still come up. I got a new one for $50 a few months ago with the complete kit.

A9528007 LEATHER WINDSHIELD BAG STUDDED Triumph Bikes | Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Parts Number Seach | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
ADVISED BY TRIUMPH AS DISCONTINUED REF NOTICE BOARD 19/07/10

USA Bike Bandit Sale: $64.95

Australia AU$150 (US$115) OUCH!
Windshield Bag Leather Triumph Rocket 111 #A9528006 | eBay

A9528006 LEATHER WINDSHIELD BAG PLAIN Triumph Bikes | Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Parts Number Seach | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
They also post -
ADVISED BY TRIUMPH AS DISCONTINUED REF NOTICE BOARD 19/07/10 TRIUMPH ONLINE 28/08/10 CONFIRMED PART NOW OBSOLETE

A9528006 - Triumph Leather Windshield Bag Kit, Plain | Pandora’s Motorcycles Parts - Triumph, Chattanooga Tennessee also state NO longer available.

Well all be darned! I searched everywhere for that bag but it showed up as being discontinued with every source except one. I ordered it from that one (I can't remember who it was) but got a notice that that it was discontinued. Anyway, I like the setup I put together so that's fine. (Thinking about it, I think it was Bike Bandit. I know I checked them when looking for the bag.) I even searched eBay with no luck. There was, however, a lot of generic bags of the right size available but most of them were artificial leather. I wanted real leather.

Thanks for the info. I'm actually glad that I didn't find that before because I would have ordered it but I like the setup I have now. I like the chrome embellisher better than the embossing on the Triumph bag and I couldn't use the chrome with that embossing. I do like the edge stitching on the Triumph badged bag you show, though. I wish I had asked the people who made my bag to add that but I didn't think of it at the time. It's a nice touch. But going to the links you posted, those are plain bags and the last link has a notice on the bottom that it's no longer available. Mine has the chrome studs that go with the studded gas tank big I have nicely. I think I paid something like $70 to have it made. Then all I needed was a bar of aluminum to make the mounting bracket so it worked out nicely.

It's turning into winter here and, with I guess with too much time on my hands, I'm diddling around with the small stuff. :)

Last edited:
Back