Leather Chaps

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
IMG_0315.JPG Never been a fan of them. Always thought of it as a Harley thing. Even so after riding this for a few years and still ride it time to time always looked at the folks in chaps as well you know. :(:(:(:(:( Guess again. Bought a pair of chaps a few days ago and wore them into work today. Found them to be warm and very comfortable. Easy on and easy off. Did spend a little bit of money on them and got a high quality and good fit product. Would not recommend in 20 degree weather but for the ride in 40-50 degrees very nice. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

If u got the insulated one they work great in 20° weather and wear insulated pants

Got that. Pretty much some high dollar chaps from T-Town leathers out of Tulsa Oklahoma. Insulation is Snap in type and very well made. Really like them a lot. Wife laughed at me this morning and said."#amn now you finally look like a Harley rider" I almost came back in and changed out to my cold weather suit. Glad i did not. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Very nice and comfortable ride in this morning. :D:D:D:D:D

After 500 miles plus the chaps are working out fine. Mid 40 degree weather and they do keep you warm. Easy on and easy off. Like any other leather garment they are breaking in and fit good. IMG_0610.JPG New gloves are fantastic. Good fit and warm. I'm surprised at the quality and insulation of these gloves. Going to be a long winter but good to go.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cowboys wear them for protection from the brush while riding horseback - much slower than one rides while aboard a motor.
Leathers on a motor are for crash protection. Do you value your butt-n'-nuts?

Back