New Boss leather trunk

Son went Marine. Married a Air force brat, good hunting on your trunk.

I served two years with a Marine Field Intelligence Unit and when my son joined the Army, I received emails from a bunch of retired Top and GYSGTs, along with my old CO, a LDO LCOL who received a battlefield commission in Vietnam. I assured them all that I tried to get him to go Marine but he wanted to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. His first enlisted tour was with the 82nd Airborne.

Below is a pic of my son (center), his sister and her husband at the Pentagon ceremony where he was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel last year. His sister is also a Lieutenant Colonel while her husband is a CWO5.

Brad, Eric & Alicia.jpg

I served two years with a Marine Field Intelligence Unit and when my son joined the Army, I received emails from a bunch of retired Top and GYSGTs, along with my old CO, a LDO LCOL who received a battlefield commission in Vietnam. I assured them all that I tried to get him to go Marine but he wanted to jump out of perfectly good airplanes. His first enlisted tour was with the 82nd Airborne.

Below is a pic of my son (center), his sister and her husband at the Pentagon ceremony where he was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel last year. His sister is also a Lieutenant Colonel while her husband is a CWO5.

Brad, Eric & Alicia.jpg
Patriots all Sir, and thank you and your family for your and their service to this great country. Here is my father be awarded the Bronze Star. For his Vietnam service while we were in England in 1968.
20160809_091413.jpg

Patriots all Sir, and thank you and your family for your and their service to this great country. Here is my father be awarded the Bronze Star. For his Vietnam service while we were in England in 1968.
20160809_091413.jpg
We both have campaign ribbons from Vietnam, something you will not see very often, I enlisted in 1972 but did not receive orders to go, as the war was winding down.

Back