COOL! It's all new to me and I'm still getting used to it. Retired 1 Jan this year... I tell my Bride, I haven't had to dress myself in matching clothes for work in 35 years. She says she can tell... Heh!
-MIG
Congratulations! You made it way longer then I did! 9 was all the further I could go. It was a good life!

I have the shoei GT AIR 2 with sena system but just bought a far more comfortable helmet yesterday...the X-Lite x903 Ultra Carbon...love it.
4790.jpg

I found a tempting range of KALI full carbon bargains that shouldn't wreck the bank.
An Aussie professor designed and marketed a helmet a few years ago that never took off commercially and they are very highly discounted.
No flash electronic gizmos but tempting all the same.
Au$200 (yep just US$140) with free shipping in Oz for orders over Au$99.
I have already bought some other bicycle stuff from the second supplier below WWW.BICYCLESTORE.COM.AU and they are legit.

I googled KALI Carbon helmets and there are at least two versions for that price, available from a number of different bicycle suppliers in Australia and it seems they have tried the downhill Mountain bike riders market although they are road compliant for motorcycles.
Kali Motorbike Helmet

KALI NAZA CARBON HELMET - SIZE S

The NAZA™ CARBON Motorcycle Helmet represents technology driven performance as Kali Protective’s brings award-winning COMPOSITE FUSION™ Plus technology to road motorcycle helmets. Mechanically bonding the EPS foam liner with a Carbon tri-weave shell equals unparalleled strength and lightness to further enhance your on-road performance.

Years in development, this revolutionary construction incorporates pyramids of different CONTEGO™ foam densities to provide the softest materials next to your head. With an advanced tri-weave shell providing the skeleton, COMPOSITE FUSION™ Plus technology provides not only one of the lightest possible helmets but also one of the most protective.

The NAZA™ CARBON Helmet is also feature rich with a cutting edge shape, dual density cheek pads and its integrated ventilation system to assure the rider’s maximum style and performance.

Note: Colour is semi-gloss black.
Features:

• Carbon/ Kevlar/Fiberglass Tri-Weave Shell with COMPOSITE FUSION™ Plus Construction
  • Dual Density CONTEGO™ EPS Liner
  • Comes with both Performance Dual Density Cheek Pads and Comfort Cheek Pads for individualized fit
  • Integrated Airflow System
  • Antibacterial, removable, washable liner
  • Anti-scratch and anti-fog face shield (with Quick Release)
  • Double D-Ring fastening system
  • Meets or exceeds AMA, FIM, CCS, WERA racing standards
  • Two Shell Sizes for optimum fit
  • Includes Kali Helmet Travel Bag
  • 5 Year Limited Warranty
  • Safety certifications include Australian Standards, DOT (FMVSS 218), ECE22.05

Dark Visors are available as an optional extra.

No Hassle Return and Exchange or Refund
Best Price Guarantee
Free Shipping

More info and reviews in link

Dark and carbon one

1651740188992.png
1651740657354.png
1651740675421.png

and a
White and carbon one

1651740234582.png
1651740640173.png