Attachments

• 20180910_083154.jpg
    20180910_083154.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180905_125431.jpg
    20180905_125431.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 9
Could you post a side pic please?
I would love to but I'm not home will not be on for 2 weeks. Should be able to go to the site get a side view. I looked long and hard to find something , Functional and yet looked good. Setting on a triumph Luggage rack. Comes with a piece of square Plastic Allows you to sandwich mounted to the rack bolting through the bottom of the trunk. I think you will like it a lot made in the US.

Thanks and look forward to seeing the side view. I've been thinking of getting one for my 3T.

Just went to their web site and those folks have some beautiful stuff, much very spendy. Looks to be high quality. Saw your bag but the pics were from the back. They had others with the same profile with side pics. Still would like to see how it looks on your Rocket.

Thanks and look forward to seeing the side view. I've been thinking of getting one for my 3T.

Just went to their web site and those folks have some beautiful stuff, much very spendy. Looks to be high quality. Saw your bag but the pics were from the back. They had others with the same profile with side pics. Still would like to see how it looks on your Rocket.
I'll send you a picture when I get home but it's what I wanted not too big and not messing up the lines of the bike And I was worth the $200, You can tell this stuff is quality.

That is completely different than how I thought it would look from the side. It's a soft trunk that conforms to the mount. I like it.

Back