Installed RamAir and TORS last night.

You're talking about an exhaust part? I've already purchased the single silencer to get rid of everything from the end of the stock header. My aim to to reduce weight and get a different note. There's a lot of unusable power when riding on the roads and I do like to hook this thing around corners as much as possible as well as tour.

Sorry, I missed the bit where you got a single pipe.

You need the cable but they dont give you the o ring anymore you have to cut a small slit in a pre prepared thin area and push the sensotr through there. This is info i got directly from Ramair when mine came without the o ring. The cable is essential to move the sensor over from inside the duct plumbing on the right side of the bike to the throttle body side.

I installed a airbox delete yesterday. The cable was to my surprise long enough to reach the other side and fix the sensor right next too the pods.

What does all this mean? Have you got pictures mate?

The IAT sensor...on the Ram air kit they provide an extension lead so the sensor can be located as close to the intake as poss so it reads the same air as the engine is sucking. The H&N kit just came with a housing for the IAT sensor. I’m not sure if I was just fortunate or something but the stock lead attached to the IAT sensor was long enough to simply reach over to the other side (left) where the intake filters are and I was able to secure it right next to them...so I didn’t need to extend the lead.

The IAT sensor...on the Ram air kit they provide an extension lead so the sensor can be located as close to the intake as poss so it reads the same air as the engine is sucking. The H&N kit just came with a housing for the IAT sensor. I’m not sure if I was just fortunate or something but the stock lead attached to the IAT sensor was long enough to simply reach over to the other side (left) where the intake filters are and I was able to secure it right next to them...so I didn’t need to extend the lead.

I see what you mean now. It is odd that yours would reach whereas others need the extension lead.

4A6BDA9B-8C9B-4520-A98A-F5BDCFC99067.png 5/8 brass fitting. Drilled 1/2 inch hole, put soap on it and pushed in tight and snug. Used a hose clamp on the breather hose

My plan as well when I get around to putting the Ramair on. I thought would drill the hole big enough to put a rubber grommet in the opening and then push a PVC fitting through the grommet. Did you need to have a right angle barb connector in the hose anywhere to keep it from kinking as you bring it out of the Ramair and under the tank?

My plan as well when I get around to putting the Ramair on. I thought would drill the hole big enough to put a rubber grommet in the opening and then push a PVC fitting through the grommet. Did you need to have a right angle barb connector in the hose anywhere to keep it from kinking as you bring it out of the Ramair and under the tank?

No right angle fitting required for me, all seems good.

Back