Installed RamAir and TORS last night.

Congrats! :thumbsup:
I can still 'member my first ride and amazement after adding Air & Tors with a @HansO tune back in 2012! :D

Times change and the R3R addiction advances . . .
I'm now running a Ram Air with CES and a Nels Dyno-tune and went from 150 to 160 horsies.

Hi all,
Installed the Ramair and TORS last night. Awaiting my cable from Lonelec so only did a 12 minute tune.
Definitely a change in tone at both ends.
Will be interesting when I upload the tune by HansO.
Cheers
A
If you like the headlights on the stock bike as much as I did that will next. The blacked out Daymakers look real Good on the X IMG_0163.JPG

Installed my ram air yesterday also picked up a 5/8 brass Fitting and 2 1/2 feet of 5/8 oil rated hose for the crankcase vent and drilled a hole between 2nd and 3rd throttle body. Vent filter now unnecessary.

Hi all,
Installed the Ramair and TORS last night. Awaiting my cable from Lonelec so only did a 12 minute tune.
Definitely a change in tone at both ends.
Will be interesting when I upload the tune by HansO.
Cheers
A

Do yourself a favor and get a crossover pipe (Paul Bryant) makes a big difference in both sound and performance and easy as pie to change.

Do yourself a favor and get a crossover pipe (Paul Bryant) makes a big difference in both sound and performance and easy as pie to change.

Sorry, have not got that phone number you were looking for about the cbx guy.
The whole family has the flu! But I will.

Am starting on my transition today. TORs come in about first and then Ram Air. I'm glad you mentioned the fuel line and fitting. Should all be done by this weekend.

Back