2016 Roadster with TORS, mid pipe, and Ramair

abillerbeck

Standard Bore
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
Just picked up a 2016 Rocket III Roadster and put the Ramair kit on, David Platt mid pipe, and TORS slipons on the bike. Looking for a map for it now. I've read as many posts as I can but can't seem to find one for the later model roadsters outside of the 20773 which seems like it's still fairly stock. This map sounds like what I'm looking for, but don't think it works on the later models?:
2011 2011 R3R Tors Ramair with more fuel and less timing in cruise, decel pop added

Any map recommendations for my setup are greatly appreciated. Also, can someone confirm that you have to have the cable for updating the map and the MX+ bluetooth adapter won't work?

Just picked up a 2016 Rocket III Roadster and put the Ramair kit on, David Platt mid pipe, and TORS slipons on the bike. Looking for a map for it now. I've read as many posts as I can but can't seem to find one for the later model roadsters outside of the 20773 which seems like it's still fairly stock. This map sounds like what I'm looking for, but don't think it works on the later models?:
2011 2011 R3R Tors Ramair with more fuel and less timing in cruise, decel pop added

Any map recommendations for my setup are greatly appreciated. Also, can someone confirm that you have to have the cable for updating the map and the MX+ bluetooth adapter won't work?
I did (almost) the same to my 2016 Roadster: TOR pipes, Ramair and a no-brand cross-over pipe. Uploaded this tune:
and that works very(!) nice.

Going to the tuner for some fine tuning in 2 weeks time.

Can't say if the MX+ bluetooth adapter works or not, but that's just because I don't trust a wireless connection on something as important as uploading a new tune...

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the fast response. I'll give it a shot. With this tune do you need to adjust the TPS and ISCV settings as well?

Back