Installed RamAir and TORS last night.

Sorry, have not got that phone number you were looking for about the cbx guy.
The whole family has the flu! But I will.

Sorry to hear that, we all just got over it! Took a while.
I replied to an add That I was sent but got no response. Gotta wonder about someone who goes to the trouble of placing an add and then ignores replies- Oh well.
Hope you are better soon.

Installed my ram air yesterday also picked up a 5/8 brass Fitting and 2 1/2 feet of 5/8 oil rated hose for the crankcase vent and drilled a hole between 2nd and 3rd throttle body. Vent filter now unnecessary.

Do you just stick the hose into the hole you made in the Ramair and silicon it in ? I put the little filter on but it looks a bit dodgy- kinda squished in there a bit

All back together right now and running but I may tear it back down tomorrow for some more maintenance. I’ll take pictures.

Do you just stick the hose into the hole you made in the Ramair and silicon it in ? I put the little filter on but it looks a bit dodgy- kinda squished in there a bit

4A6BDA9B-8C9B-4520-A98A-F5BDCFC99067.png 5/8 brass fitting. Drilled 1/2 inch hole, put soap on it and pushed in tight and snug. Used a hose clamp on the breather hose

Hi all,
Installed the Ramair and TORS last night. Awaiting my cable from Lonelec so only did a 12 minute tune.
Definitely a change in tone at both ends.
Will be interesting when I upload the tune by HansO.
Cheers
A

Hi was everything you needed in the parcel you received from the supplier?
I was missing the O-Ring and IAT sensor cable mentioned in the installation video on the triumph website.

I was missing the O-Ring and IAT sensor cable mentioned in the installation video on the triumph website.

You need the cable but they dont give you the o ring anymore you have to cut a small slit in a pre prepared thin area and push the sensotr through there. This is info i got directly from Ramair when mine came without the o ring. The cable is essential to move the sensor over from inside the duct plumbing on the right side of the bike to the throttle body side.

Do yourself a favor and buy a crossover pipe.. Makes huge difference in sound and performance... see @Penner video on basic tuning somewhere on this forum.

You need the cable but they dont give you the o ring anymore you have to cut a small slit in a pre prepared thin area and push the sensotr through there. This is info i got directly from Ramair when mine came without the o ring. The cable is essential to move the sensor over from inside the duct plumbing on the right side of the bike to the throttle body side.

That's unfortunate for them because their ad on ebay has an O-Ring advertised.

Do yourself a favor and buy a crossover pipe.. Makes huge difference in sound and performance... see @Penner video on basic tuning somewhere on this forum.

You're talking about an exhaust part? I've already purchased the single silencer to get rid of everything from the end of the stock header. My aim to to reduce weight and get a different note. There's a lot of unusable power when riding on the roads and I do like to hook this thing around corners as much as possible as well as tour.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 5.59.20 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 5.59.20 pm.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
Back