Installed RamAir and TORS last night.

Hi guys!
I am new to the forum. Where can I get tune for R3R fitted with TORS and Ramair? Please guide me in right direction :)

Regards
Pav

Where it says resources:

upload_2018-6-20_10-38-38.png

bob

You should be able to find something there. It has become a pretty good resource as well as the TuneECU website that has tunes uploaded.

bob

You should be able to find something there. It has become a pretty good resource as well as the TuneECU website that has tunes uploaded.

bob
I finished flashing the HansO tune for RamAir and TORS. I am facing an issue. After finishing the procedure, my TPS indicator is not turning GREEN after the 12 mins tune. Any trick to fix it?

Got some TORS from Big Norm installed a week or so ago, installed the RamAir set up yesterday, put in the NELS-TORS_RAMAIR-K&N map and balanced the throttle bodies this morning. Took her around the block and awesome happened. :)
I get a little buzz when I let off the throttle, but I think it is a harmonic vibration with the panniers.

Now, going to start saving up for Paul's crossover, maybe next year... I have a bearclaw ready to cut, but the Touring claw looks a bit smaller than the others. Barely fit over the Ramair.
Does it ever end?:eek::p:confused::D

Got a TPMS setup I really like, too, but that is another thread.

Back