H4 Headlight Relay Kit

Wish you could come do mine. ;)
If you could only see the mess I made of mine you wouldn't say that. I have the early version and didn't use posilocks, makes for a sizeable lump behind the headlight buckets. :p

I always planned to re-do them, but I'm a lazy bastard and if it works, I don't fix it.

I'm scared I'm gonna fry something. I would have it done at Maggie Valley but there is not enough time to order and get it in. Thats ok, winter mod.

I'm scared I'm gonna fry something. I would have it done at Maggie Valley but there is not enough time to order and get it in. Thats ok, winter mod.
It shouldn't take an hour with the new improved harness. It's a very simple installation as long as you don't get the two harness wires confused with the three headlight wires. I don't think you will have any problem at all.

It shouldn't take an hour with the new improved harness. It's a very simple installation as long as you don't get the two harness wires confused with the three headlight wires. I don't think you will have any problem at all.
I'm gonna try it. Just later, like winter.

Back