No tail or headlight and bike won't turn

Morph1976

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 tourer 07
Hey guys, my standard rocket 3 2007 has the above issues. It was working fine last week when I took it for a spin but nothing this morning. A number of months ago I wired in a keyless ignition using 3 relays thanks to help from decosse. When activating the keyless fob the dash lights up and goes through all checks and indicators and horn work fine. I've checked fuses and they are fine and battery throwing out 12.7v. Do you think a wire may have come lose somewhere?

Hey guys, my standard rocket 3 2007 has the above issues. It was working fine last week when I took it for a spin but nothing this morning. A number of months ago I wired in a keyless ignition using 3 relays thanks to help from decosse. When activating the keyless fob the dash lights up and goes through all checks and indicators and horn work fine. I've checked fuses and they are fine and battery throwing out 12.7v. Do you think a wire may have come lose somewhere?
Your battery is too low

I would say
3 extra relays going to be hard unless u have some experience with them relays. Any relays hanging may be full of water and bad.
Does it have the eastern beaver?
Sounds like it has the regular power but lacking the power to starter relay.
Does it have alarm ?
Hth
I see others r posting

I would say
3 extra relays going to be hard unless u have some experience with them relays. Any relays hanging may be full of water and bad.
Does it have the eastern beaver?
Sounds like it has the regular power but lacking the power to starter relay.
Does it have alarm ?
Hth
I see others r posting

Do u have enough skill to power the starter relay?
Do u have the skills to check the starter relay?

No they are just standard relays. The mo.lock came with a single relay and decosse sent me schematic for a three relay system. To be fair, I've mainly driven in in dry weather and always been in a locked shed. It was running just over a week ago and started on the Button. All I get now is a click, doesn't even try to turn

What should an unloaded battery read? I connected battery to car via jump leads and still wouldn't start
A 12 Volt battery should actually test at about 14 volts. Have you cleaned the battery terminals lately? If the terminals are not cleaned with a wire brush even if you jump it with a good battery it will not start.
What should an unloaded battery read? I connected battery to car via jump leads and still wouldn't start

No, unfortunately not. But then I didn't have the skill to wire in the keyless ignition but I did it and can follow instruction if you know any links I can go to

A 12 Volt battery should actually test at about 14 volts. Have you cleaned the battery terminals lately? If the terminals are not cleaned with a wire brush even if you jump it with a good battery it will not start.
Right I'll give that a go as I haven't done in the 12 months since I've had it

Back