No tail or headlight and bike won't turn

No they are just standard relays. The mo.lock came with a single relay and decosse sent me schematic for a three relay system. To be fair, I've mainly driven in in dry weather and always been in a locked shed. It was running just over a week ago and started on the Button. All I get now is a click, doesn't even try to turn

Ok now u have said the important word. Click
That tells me that the starter button and clutch switch is ok and probably battery low or connections (like has allready been said) or starter relay problem.

Ok now u have said the important word. Click
That tells me that the starter button and clutch switch is ok and probably battery low or connections (like has allready been said) or starter relay problem.
Hehe funny how a single word can answer a lot of questions. I can work with the above suggestions. Thankyou

Hehe funny how a single word can answer a lot of questions. I can work with the above suggestions. Thankyou
I'm gonna go and order a relay as that is the cheapest open is it a 40amp 5 pin one that I'm ordering? And is it idiot proof I.e they are all the same?

Correct 40 amp 5 pin
WITH diode so it protects the ecu.
That relay can replace any of the 4 pin relays.

A 12 Volt battery should actually test at about 14 volts. Have you cleaned the battery terminals lately? If the terminals are not cleaned with a wire brush even if you jump it with a good battery it will not start.
Actually, a battery in good health and fully charged with no load will read about 12.8 volts or slightly higher.. Charging voltage is 14.4 volts and will only read that if you measure the voltage whilst charging. As soon as charging stops it will gradually start dropping and should settle above 12.8.

Actually, a battery in good health and fully charged with no load will read about 12.8 volts or slightly higher.. Charging voltage is 14.4 volts and will only read that if you measure the voltage whilst charging. As soon as charging stops it will gradually start dropping and should settle above 12.8.
OK guys, I've changed what I think is the starter relay, there's two relays under side panel on the right. 1 has 5 pins the other 3. I've changed the 5 pin and still nothing. I know you guys said it might be battery but I'm confused by my headlights. Horn, brake light, indicaters and dash all work but ignition and headlights don't. Surely if everything else works my headlights should too if it's a battery issue?

When u try to start
Can u fell relay click with fingers?
Can u fell starter solenoid click with fingers?
If u can feel the starter click then it is either battery power or bad starter/solenoid

When u try to start
Can u fell relay click with fingers?
Can u fell starter solenoid click with fingers?
If u can feel the starter click then it is either battery power or bad starter/solenoid
I can hear a click when I push ignition. I've put a new relay on and had the battery checked at a garage an hour ago and it came back as good pass. I'm wondering if perhaps a wire has come loose somewhere or like u say starter selonoid.

I can hear a click when I push ignition. I've put a new relay on and had the battery checked at a garage an hour ago and it came back as good pass. I'm wondering if perhaps a wire has come loose somewhere or like u say starter selonoid.
OK didn't read your message properly. Can definitely feel the relay click so it's not that as for the starter is this it in the picture. With my hand on when I press the button I cant feel anything

Attachments

• F3CA2866-D5D5-492B-A9D8-5D8C8010E826.jpeg
    F3CA2866-D5D5-492B-A9D8-5D8C8010E826.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 11
Back