No tail or headlight and bike won't turn

well going out on a limb
going to guess u have a main wire problem.
i believe you r not getting the main power to the relay which if it has not been modified should work the headlights and when the starter relay clicks should send current to starter relay.
i guess if i was working on your bike the first thing i would do is run a wire to bat then 20 amp fuse then to number 30 blade on the starter relay then try to start
i will assume it will crank and maybe start. try that and then post results.
question
with the hot wire wrapped around #30 do u have headlights
does it crank over
does it start
edit
does your tail light work?

well going out on a limb
going to guess u have a main wire problem.
i believe you r not getting the main power to the relay which if it has not been modified should work the headlights and when the starter relay clicks should send current to starter relay.
i guess if i was working on your bike the first thing i would do is run a wire to bat then 20 amp fuse then to number 30 blade on the starter relay then try to start
i will assume it will crank and maybe start. try that and then post results.
question
with the hot wire wrapped around #30 do u have headlights
does it crank over
does it start
edit
does your tail light work?
That does make sense, the keyless ignition I wired in may have come loose somewhere, I'll go back in and check

That does make sense, the keyless ignition I wired in may have come loose somewhere, I'll go back in and check

Two ways of checking if u have batt voltage at starter relay on number 30 then u can turn bike of and check at relays
If u have the info on the keyless system then u need to check the relay/wires going to starter relay.
Hth

Screenshot_20211121-163849.png
Check the 20A fuse on the head light, the motorcycle will not start without it. It remains to figure out why it burned out.

Try cleaning the earth contacts to the frame AND both +ve and -ve connection on the starter. I had a similar intermittent problem on mine for years - this fixed it. I even put a Deka battery in it and if it sat for just a week it wouldn't start. Also fitted an Eastern Beaver headlight relay kit which also helped. Starts first time now without hesitation.

Back