Givi s322 lights

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Does anybody have these? I was thinking about getting a set, this price is cad so it looks like quite a savings

Attachments

• F4E7942A-0087-423E-923D-C4CC4D9B942A.png
    F4E7942A-0087-423E-923D-C4CC4D9B942A.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Tripp’s that comes out to 270 after shipping from Italy gp 297 free shipping, appreciate you

Just FYI -
For that kind of money, I would suggest you at least determine their light output because they suspiciously list no information.
For example, what is their measured light output in lux or candle power at 1 meter? This is the most critical measurement. Minimum lux at some impressive distance means nothing in the real world driving/riding experience!

Have you looked at the Clearwater lights?
They are the best I have found so far. I run the Erica and have found nothing better at casting light down the roadway!

Last edited:
Just FYI -
For that kind of money, I would suggest you at least determine their light output because they suspiciously list no information.
For example, what is their measured light output in lux or candle power at 1 meter? This is the most critical measurement. Minimum lux at some impressive distance means nothing in the real world driving/riding experience!

Have you looked at the Clearwater lights?
They are the best I have found so far. I run the Erica and have found nothing better at casting light down the roadway!
No I haven’t seen the Clearwater lights but I’m looking now, thanks for tip.

Jason,
FYI - 1 lux at 243 meters tells you nothing. It is marketing BS! At night, 3.2 lux is necessary for a human to discern & identify a hazard in your path. Also the area of the light cast is critical. Furthermore, that 1 lux is most likely at the pavement where it is strongest. The light at 1 meter above pavement is the best guage.
Best to test the mounted light/s in the field and determine at just what distance you get 3.2 lux at 1 meter above surface.
The alternate is to bench test the light and determine the lux at 1 meter horizontal and then calculate the 3.2 lux distance using the inverse square law.
If ya be interested in doing any of this, let me know if you need any guidance.
OEM auto lighting is marginal, at best and motor lighting is twice as worse!

Back