Givi s322 lights

Does anybody have these? I was thinking about getting a set, this price is cad so it looks like quite a savings
There are cheaper versions all over Amazon and eBay. The Givi are simply expensive because they have a E mark. They are a flat wide beam. Neighbour has a set on his BMW-GS.

I can’t even read a sign at 243m
They are all BS. All I know is that I have never owned a vehicle that didn’t need additional lights to make it safe to Drive at night.
Change teh headlights for JW-Speaker Adaptives - and you can really forget addons.

Yup, I've never upgraded my lighting because I try to avoid night riding like the plague, if I ride at night, it means I miscalculated. Deer up north, deer and feral hogs besides in Florida. I saw a feral hog down the road that must have been hit, that would make hitting a deer look like hitting a sparrow

Yup, I've never upgraded my lighting because I try to avoid night riding like the plague, if I ride at night, it means I miscalculated. Deer up north, deer and feral hogs besides in Florida. I saw a feral hog down the road that must have been hit, that would make hitting a deer look like hitting a sparrow

Tis not only about riding at night, Amigo.
More light during daylight greatly reduces chance of cages not noticing you.
In 3 words, "In their face".
I most always ride hi beams during the day.
The Optics rule is, "Run Hi-Beams until you can't".

Back