Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

I appreciate all of the help guys, lots of useful information. I will eventually mess with some of the map files, but at the moment I don't feel comfortable modding my own maps and risking bricking my ecu or blowing up my bike

ok, so before i risk blowing up my ecu, let me know if this sounds right,
I made copies of penners and Alains maps and worked from those, definitely seemed safer
- I opened Penners map
- moved to the F1 screen and exported it, (left the name as F1.txt)
- moved to the F2 screen and exported leaving the name as F2.txt
- moved to the F3 screen and exported leaving the name as F3.txt
- i then went past all of the other tables going straight to the I(3-6th) screen and exported that one leaving the name as I(3-6th).txt
- I then passed all of the other tables going straight to the AFR screen and exported that one leaving the name as AFR.txt
I then opened the copied map with the speed restriction removed
- moved to the F1 screen and imported F1.txt
- moved to the F2 screen and imported F2.txt
- moved to the F3 screen and imported F3.txt
- i then went past all of the other tables going straight to the I(3-6th) screen and imported I(3-6th).txt
- I then passed all of the other tables going straight to the AFR screen and imported AFR.txt
I then went into the Map heading and selected SAVE

Does this all seem to be correct, or did i miss anything
Yes, this is correct but now you need to copy the ETV tables from the Penner map to Alain’s. You can’t do this with export. Go into Penner’s map, go to etv1, copy, open Alain’s map, go to etv1, paste, save. Repeat. When you’re done, just to check, open the revised Alain map, then compare to Penner’s map. Scroll through the tables. When they are the same, no white dots appear.

I appreciate all of the help guys, lots of useful information. I will eventually mess with some of the map files, but at the moment I don't feel comfortable modding my own maps and risking bricking my ecu or blowing up my bike
Not unreasonable with a $25k bike.

Yes, this is correct but now you need to copy the ETV tables from the Penner map to Alain’s. You can’t do this with export. Go into Penner’s map, go to etv1, copy, open Alain’s map, go to etv1, paste, save. Repeat. When you’re done, just to check, open the revised Alain map, then compare to Penner’s map. Scroll through the tables. When they are the same, no white dots appear.
what about the L tables?, so if i compare the two maps when i'm done and go through all of the tables, if there are no white dots, then the maps are now the same, except for the speed limit?

Last edited:
Sorry, I was looking at the US & Canada R map. Penner did modify the L tables for the GT so if you have a GT, export/import those too. Why the difference between the R and GT? Beats me.
i copied and pasted them and it seemed to work, then compared the two maps and i'm not seeing any white dots on any of the tables now

what about the L tables?, so if i compare the two maps when i'm done and go through all of the tables, if there are no white dots, then the maps are now the same, except for the speed limit?
The speed limit box under parameters should be unchecked.

When you compare 2 maps, cells with white dots have different values. Press down on the table and the values which are different in the compare map appear.

i copied and pasted them and it seemed to work, then compared the two maps and i'm not seeing any white dots on any of the tables now
Now you can blow up your bike. Remember not to do the reset adapt. Apparently that will cause a fault in the crank position sensor.

Now you can blow up your bike. Remember not to do the reset adapt. Apparently that will cause a fault in the crank position sensor.
Awesome, no white dots, no speed limit, and brought the RPM up a little, good to go, there is just nothing that this site can't do, so Alains was the stock map with the speed limit removed and that was it?

Back