Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

I used the one from custom list
Something doesnt make sense. You have a 22 U.S. R3. The custom map fits the vin. The only glitch I can see is the description says base map 30019 which is wrong. Base map is 31225. Something aint right

Yes, I downloaded 31019, unzipped it, and when I went to reprogram it says incompatible map. Am I missing something or is this map not compatible with later model year vin numbers?
First, do you plan to buy a map from Alain with the speed limit removed? If yes, he will send you a revised version of 31255 for something like 50 euros. If not, proceed.

You can download the 31255 map from inside the app: Map>Open, in lower left hit download. It goes to the developer’s site where you can choose from stock maps. Do this for 31255. Save this ( the app will create a subfolder). Then try downloading 31255. This should work but don’t complete the download to the ECU. Go into the Penner map and export F1-F3, I(3-6) and A/F under Table, export. You need to give the exported tables acceptable names for Android, for example, AirFuel rather than Air / Fuel. Then open up 31255 and save it with a different name. Using that map, under Table, import those 5 tables. Save the revised map. You can’t export the ETV tables. For each ETV table (1-3), go into the Penner map, copy the ETV table, eg, ETV1, then open your revised 31255, scroll to ETV1, then hit paste. Save the file, go back to Penner until all 3 Penner ETV tables are in your revised 31255. Save the file, connect to the ECU, download the map.

First, do you plan to buy a map from Alain with the speed limit removed? If yes, he will send you a revised version of 31255 for something like 50 euros. If not, proceed.

You can download the 31255 map from inside the app: Map>Open, in lower left hit download. It goes to the developer’s site where you can choose from stock maps. Do this for 31255. Save this ( the app will create a subfolder). Then try downloading 31255. This should work but don’t complete the download to the ECU. Go into the Penner map and export F1-F3, I(3-6) and A/F under Table, export. You need to give the exported tables acceptable names for Android, for example, AirFuel rather than Air / Fuel. Then open up 31255 and save it with a different name. Using that map, under Table, import those 5 tables. Save the revised map. You can’t export the ETV tables. For each ETV table (1-3), go into the Penner map, copy the ETV table, eg, ETV1, then open your revised 31255, scroll to ETV1, then hit paste. Save the file, go back to Penner until all 3 Penner ETV tables are in your revised 31255. Save the file, connect to the ECU, download the map.
P.S. When you choose a text file to import, you need to scroll to the corresponding table in the map you want to import to.

You can also buy a stock tune with the speed limiter removed directly from Alain (meeouf@gmail.com). I think it’s 49 euros.
I have that one, using it in the bike right now, but would also like to try penners with no speed limit, it is almost $400 Canadian to go to the pro version, to use that check box

Last edited:
I have that one, using it in the bike right now, but would also like to try penners with no speed limit, it is almost $400 Canadian to go to the pro version, to use that check box
You just need to copy the tables from the appropriate version of Penner’s tune into a copy of your speed unlimited tune. No $$ required.

ok, so before i risk blowing up my ecu, let me know if this sounds right,
I made copies of penners and Alains maps and worked from those, definitely seemed safer
- I opened Penners map
- moved to the F1 screen and exported it, (left the name as F1.txt)
- moved to the F2 screen and exported leaving the name as F2.txt
- moved to the F3 screen and exported leaving the name as F3.txt
- i then went past all of the other tables going straight to the I(3-6th) screen and exported that one leaving the name as I(3-6th).txt
- I then passed all of the other tables going straight to the AFR screen and exported that one leaving the name as AFR.txt
I then opened the copied map with the speed restriction removed
- moved to the F1 screen and imported F1.txt
- moved to the F2 screen and imported F2.txt
- moved to the F3 screen and imported F3.txt
- i then went past all of the other tables going straight to the I(3-6th) screen and imported I(3-6th).txt
- I then passed all of the other tables going straight to the AFR screen and imported AFR.txt
I then went into the Map heading and selected SAVE

Does this all seem to be correct, or did i miss anything

Back