corbin fleetliner fairing

KSCOTT

Standard Bore
Has any one here installed a Corbin fleetliner fairing yet? if so how tall are you?
how does it effect handling at high speeds?

This guy at Trat.net was one of the first and only really I have read about

He said
First thing I noticed when I took it for a ride was a definate decrease in drag and a noticeable increase in acceleration, especially at highway speed (80+) roll-ons. Big difference.

Link Removed

Front mud flap

Both are eye catching. I wonder whether these negate the need for Lower wind Deflectors. I've OEM Lowers on order, finally. The latter (pic) has a forward mud flap. I want one of those.

Last edited:
This guy at Trat.net was one of the first and only really I have read about

He said
"First thing I noticed when I took it for a ride was a definate decrease in drag and a noticeable increase in acceleration, especially at highway speed (80+) roll-ons. Big difference."

Bullcrap. This thing has so much torque at around three grand, what the crap difference is a faring going to make? This ain't Burt Monroe's Indian.

I dunno...

In that picture the fairing doesn't look bad, but overall my first impression of it is something that would look more at home on a Harley...no offense meant. I really haven't been moved at all in the direction of wanting to get one. You will notice by all my posts that it has been conspicously absent. Maybe it'll grow on me eventually (again in that pic above it comes across in a good light), but for now with this machine being about $50 shy of $20,000 I may just have to stay my hand.
Dennis
8 dtg

Faring

I love that black bike even though I'am a hot rod bar hopper at heart..I want both...Think i'am gona get to ride today and tommrow and the next day and I love me ya ya ya . Jack

Corbin Fairing with Classic Bars

How well does the fairing work together with the (somewhat) pulled back
bars on the Classic?

also:

As someone else also pointed out, "How about putting the key in the ignition?"

Thanks!

Roy

Back