corbin fleetliner fairing

Installed the fleetliner on my 07 classic about 2 weeks ago. It was a bit of jockeying to get two of the bolts in because one falls directly behind one of the bars and the other is a bit of a preload. Stock it worked great but really worked well after I ran down to the Harley store and got a taller windscreen. Totally made riding way more enjoyable.

These are with the short screen. Looks pretty cool. Paint was perfect, the pinstripe was off. Bike has a gold pinstripe and the fairing has silver. Talked to a pinstriper who will fix it for $35.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 546
  • small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 606
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 496
How much taller of a windscreen did you get? I was thinking about trying a taller one on mine and figured it would have to be at least 4 inches taller than the shorty to make any real difference. The short one works well but I get a little buffeting at the top of my helmet, it would be great if that went away.

How much are those Hardley screens? I might have to check out Hub cycle here in town also, they sell aftermarket screens that fit the Hardley's, might be just as good and cheaper, I like cheaper...:D

These are with the short screen. Looks pretty cool. Paint was perfect, the pinstripe was off. Bike has a gold pinstripe and the fairing has silver. Talked to a pinstriper who will fix it for $35.

Your color scheme is my favorite! The bike looks fantastic, well done. :bch:

Back