corbin fleetliner fairing

Thanks, you may have ruined it for me. :eek: Most people don't get to see it from the front.

I cetainly hope not. I do like the painted-to-match better than a solid color if that's any consolation.:)

The 'rib' down the center would be an ideal place to mount a hood ornament.....like a Mack Bulldog. I just happen to have one sitting in a box in the garage if you are interested...of course, then you'd be open for Mack Truck jokes, most of which can't be put on tnis site.

Last edited:
I was thinking about painting some flames or pinstriping mine but now I'm gonna put a pic of Jimmy Durante on there...

as far as windshields for the fleetliner, check out long ride shields. they're in reno nevada and their prices are far better than harley's and the quality is much better. with the stock harley windshields they have a hard coating that you cannot clean with windex as it'll eat away parts of the hard coating, ruining the plastic of the windshield. long ride shields windshield is a type of lexan or polycarbonate that is not affected by chemicals that we'd likely clean our shields with. i have a 10" long ride shield on my 08 streetglide with the batwing fairing and it works great. the long ride windshield has a bit of a flip at the top that diverts the windstream higher than a straight up windshield. when i decide to plunk down the money for a fleetliner fairing, i'm going to use a long ride shield with it.

CeeBailey makes replacement screens for just about anything OEM. They are an aircraft windscreen maker primarily and use the same stock for their motorcycle business. The plastic they use is optically excellent, I have a tall screen that I look through rather than over and the visibility is excellent. It cleans well with windex and I also use rain-ex on it as well.
So if you guys have issues with OEM stuff giving you trouble with scratching, coatings or just optical distortion ... CeeBailey is an option to keep in mind.

I have one, pull back bars are a tight fit, Rivco Risers make it MUCH NICER. Key is no problem if you convert to keyless like some of us folks have:)

It works really well but is danged expensive for what it is. Corbin paint is OK but not chip resistant. For the price, don't follow closely:eek:.

They are great for hand protection, the stock windscreen is about 4 inches and worthless. You will need a 14 inch from J & P for about $80.00 to get it right. Now run right out and spend that almost $2K:eek: Nearly impossible to fit a radio behind it too. Still Want one? Three options in one photo:)

IMG_0988.jpg
Here is a pic of my Triumph R3 with the Corbin Fleetliner fairing. I have 21/2 " risers and the wind is well deflected. I am 5ft 9". However I am getting significant backdraft from below upwards.
Does anyone has installed wind deflectors to cancel out the backdraft? Where were they installed? on the fork or on the Corbin Fairing?

Back