CES installed!

My six titanium all metal lock nuts cost me $47.13 :eek:
Full disclosure - $9.99 of it was for shipping.

I have the same pipes in black with the heat shields. With the pipes, Ramair, removal of the secondaries and a dyno tune I am up 41hp at the rear wheel. Still waiting on spring for a full road test.

I have the same pipes in black with the heat shields. With the pipes, Ramair, removal of the secondaries and a dyno tune I am up 41hp at the rear wheel. Still waiting on spring for a full road test.
I believe it. First gear is kinda hairy now. Its enough of a change to have to relearn riding it a bit!

1527115165406458432740.jpg
Getting the bike dyno tuned. They even agreed to use tuneecu to do the tune! Il post results next month after they finish!
So, just back from the dyno session.

1. The folks at Milwaukee Indian (2 boss performance) rock! What a peasant experience! The tech who tuned the bike took a bunch of time going over everything. He actually liked tuneecu! (Once he found where everyong was and how it responded). And it really hauls now, even sounds different!

2. The tune I used (from a different bike but same equipment) was very lean in places and very rich in others. Every bike is has its own qwirks. I knew it wasnt right and im glad I trusted my insticts and got it right.

Glad you took it to get tuned! Very glad to see it dialed in well, and gained some power.

Also a perfect example of what's left on the table with a tune from a different bike using the same parts, showing how each bike responds a little differently.

Results are exactly where they should be :p

Back