Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Thought Id share some feedback from my trip regarding how the bike performs with the mods Ive done:

The bike runs soooooo good. All day, high temps, the pipe is no different than stock. The only caviat is it eats rain gear....at least the one I have now. I did learn how to clean melted plastic from ceramic coating tho....

Tires, I run the 140 Avon front and the Emax in the rear. Bike should have come this way. Great combo.

A little over 5000 miles now on this set up. Now Im thinking .......more? Since ive never ridden a 200 plus hp cruiser, can I do this, keep my pipe (the CES looks so good to me, its a deal breaker...it stays) and get more (200+) and not greatly impact the reliability?

Thought Id share some feedback from my trip regarding how the bike performs with the mods Ive done:

The bike runs soooooo good. All day, high temps, the pipe is no different than stock. The only caviat is it eats rain gear....at least the one I have now. I did learn how to clean melted plastic from ceramic coating tho....

Tires, I run the 140 Avon front and the Emax in the rear. Bike should have come this way. Great combo.

A little over 5000 miles now on this set up. Now Im thinking .......more? Since ive never ridden a 200 plus hp cruiser, can I do this, keep my pipe (the CES looks so good to me, its a deal breaker...it stays) and get more (200+) and not greatly impact the reliability?
Yes you can but you will need to split the engine. Cams pistons and possible head work.
I have 232hp with my CES system.
B78AEFEB-A5F5-414B-B2F3-E44CB1B6F373.jpeg

Back