You can recycle condoms you know....just shake the f..k out of them!!!
Not sure his lady/ies would be impressed when she/they find out unless he tells them they come with slow release conditioner. ;):p:D:D
Doutzen-Kroes-went-curls-old-fashioned-way-using-bits.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
okay is the pipe hot yes but not hot enough for any discomfort, now sitting at a traffic light you do have to move your leg over a wee bit.
When moving the air keeps the heat away from you, I wonder if the ones who complain about the heat have any kind of fairing or wind deflectors?
One point Carpenter should bring up with the exhaust maker is as you can see in the second picture if the hole for the spring was on the other side of the nut it would stop it rubbing on the pipe I will drill a hole so I can move it.k
When I first fitted the pipes I put for a better word condoms on the springs now I have removed five of the six condoms as they were clear of the pipes and the last one will be gone once I drill the hole.
Just an observation. In my industry we use air to move product so therefore we , at the university level, study air flow patterns extensively. One thing everyone understands is that every time you change the direction of the air you create a bit of back pressure and also lose volume at the outlet. Now I admit ignorance vis a vis this particular exhaust system but I cant help wondering if form has overridden function in this design. While it is admittedly an extremely cool design to look at is it the most efficient? Just wondering out loud, not criticizing.

Just an observation. In my industry we use air to move product so therefore we , at the university level, study air flow patterns extensively. One thing everyone understands is that every time you change the direction of the air you create a bit of back pressure and also lose volume at the outlet. Now I admit ignorance vis a vis this particular exhaust system but I cant help wondering if form has overridden function in this design. While it is admittedly an extremely cool design to look at is it the most efficient? Just wondering out loud, not criticizing.
I believe it's built so all the pipes are the same length.

Some people reach around the commode to hit the target :D I like Carpenter's older version better but thats my opinion :)

It is the most efficient for one of the best motorcycle high performance engine builders in the World, now you can put all the fancy looking exhausts you want on a rocket but it is like putting lipstick on a pig, the sidewinder fits right in with the rockets weird look :D

It is the most efficient for one of the best motorcycle high performance engine builders in the World, now you can put all the fancy looking exhausts you want on a rocket but it is like putting lipstick on a pig, the sidewinder fits right in with the rockets weird look :D
AND it looks great and makes MAXIMUM HORSE POWER

Can you order Back Sidewinders Carpenters fully welded except at the exhaust ports (where I would use T-clamps) in a 3-1-2 configuration?

Back