Carpenter 240 dyno question

Ok so maybe the welded flanges on the exhaust could be a problem especislly if he just used the OEM ones and as Nev mentioned if you open the insides up. You'll have to check. Myself not a expert I think the feller did not mess with the insides of the and they are restricting. Not sure what you got going on for three foam filters could we get a picture of the other side? Maybe its being evenly choked on both intake and exhaust. Also what is Mass Air Flow Delete ? Been riding a Rocket since 06 and never heard of that. Now if its some fancy electrical contraption that eliminates one of the sensors I would take it off inspect it for damage if it looks ok lay it on the bench and hit it with a 36 oz. Hammer. Inspect again if its broke throw it in the trash and put the correct sensor back in :) little morning first cup humor bud!!!!!
The pic I have of the other side shows intact bear claw and the foam filters and Mass Airflow Delete was the description I was given. This thing is 300 miles from me so I can't just go look at it. There is a lot I don't know about it and will probably let it be and do my own. And Scott was right....that seat is fugly!!!

The pic I have of the other side shows intact bear claw and the foam filters and Mass Airflow Delete was the description I was given. This thing is 300 miles from me so I can't just go look at it. There is a lot I don't know about it and will probably let it be and do my own. And Scott was right....that seat is fugly!!!
Well I can fix the seat problem if you get it. Whats he asking for it. And did he say whether or not its had the update kit to the transmission. If it hasn't had the updated second gear stuff and torsional damper bearings I'd run !!!!!!

Well I can fix the seat problem if you get it. Whats he asking for it. And did he say whether or not its had the update kit to the transmission. If it hasn't had the updated second gear stuff and torsional damper bearings I'd run !!!!!!
Just found out it has not had the updated tranny kit so I am out. Thanks to all for the info. He was asking $9500.

I suspect neither has that one I posted and low mileage.

Au$12500 (US$8900) start, no reserve
2006 CUSTOM SUPERCHARGED TRIUMPH ROCKET 3. ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFT. ONLY 2,854 KM 357284818 | eBay

2006 CUSTOM SUPERCHARGED TRIUMPH ROCKET 3. ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFT. ONLY 2,854 KM
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3
Up for No Reserve Auction is a special 2006 Triumph Rocket 3.
VIN: SMTTLC00357284818. The bike has been engineered with a supercharger and Pingel Electric Gearshift kit. Corbin seat. Custom paint. Low mileage (2,854 km).
The bike was built and owned by Mittagong racer and engineer Elmer McCabe. He had it registered in NSW. It has been sitting, unused in dry storage for 5 years. The bike has been fitted with a battery, fired up, and it runs perfectly.
The 2006 Rocket 3 set a new standard in the cruiser genre. The supercharger and electric gear change adds another dimension in performance. circa 250 horsepower.

I suspect neither has that one I posted and low mileage.

Au$12500 (US$8900) start, no reserve
2006 CUSTOM SUPERCHARGED TRIUMPH ROCKET 3. ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFT. ONLY 2,854 KM 357284818 | eBay

2006 CUSTOM SUPERCHARGED TRIUMPH ROCKET 3. ELECTRIC GEAR SHIFT. ONLY 2,854 KM
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3
Up for No Reserve Auction is a special 2006 Triumph Rocket 3.
VIN: SMTTLC00357284818. The bike has been engineered with a supercharger and Pingel Electric Gearshift kit. Corbin seat. Custom paint. Low mileage (2,854 km).
The bike was built and owned by Mittagong racer and engineer Elmer McCabe. He had it registered in NSW. It has been sitting, unused in dry storage for 5 years. The bike has been fitted with a battery, fired up, and it runs perfectly.
The 2006 Rocket 3 set a new standard in the cruiser genre. The supercharger and electric gear change adds another dimension in performance. circa 250 horsepower.
No bids was relisted for Au$11500 starting bid and then withdrawn and disappeared, so possibly sold off ebay now.

Back